As you know I have dedicated myself to three things in my life: Family & friends, Brown Interiors and Crossfit. That being said its hard to get from work to crossfit to home and have alot of time to spend with Sophie in the evenings. Thank goodness Sophie and I get long mornings together. Any how, tonight I had to go to the grocery store after CF so I knew for sure I wouldn't get to see her til she needed a baba at 10pm. What a sweet surprise to walk in the back door and see my baby trying with all her might to stay up until me, (Jojo, as my daughter now calls me) came home. This sweet baby had one eye open, could barely sit up but she dug deep and was able to grab my neck and give me the biggest hug as she mumbled "rock baby" to me. It was one of the best moments ever, I love this child so much and I am pretty sure tonight she told me how much she loves me.
love love love this post!!! <3
ReplyDelete