Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lake house

We took a quick trip up to the lake to wrap up our summer vacations.  Jack and Becky got to come up for their first time along with Brad and Amanda. We all had a blast together!  So lucky to get to spend so much quality time as a family.  You know we brought the water slide and everyone got to go down the slide. Sophie loves it...mommy loves sun tanning while she plays. :)




 Sophie is finally big enough to play in the lake with her "big girl" floats.  She is such a water baby and I couldn't be happier about that.  Lindsay came down to the water and caught Sophie and I having a little private swimming hour in the cove.  After that everyone came down to join.

 Love~ Love~ Love that Jack and Becky got to come make some special memories with Sophie at the lakehouse.  I think the next two photos are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment