Sophie and Hayden had a slumber party Friday night. They had the BEST time. We first took the girls to dinner. Where they had matching meals and ice cream for dessert! Both of them were fabulous at the restaurant and had so much fun coloring and playing stickers. Hayden of course, was momma bear taking care of Sophie the whole time.
Talk about a perfect moment captured. This picture had all of us rolling!
Mean faces!
Bath time in Alyssa's HUGE bath tub!
And on Saturday Sophie decided to dress herself. This was her outfit of choice.... at least it matched, right?!?
Our wonderful friends Franklin and Kelly had the group over for an appetizer party. Boy was it delish! Kelly you really out did yourself and we had such a great time.
The girls found a lizard outside and uncle mark caught it for them to play with, my child was scared to death of the lizard and watched from a safe place... as seen in the next picture.
Franklin and Carter kept themselves entertained by playing leg wars... always a fave.
And to wrap up our weekend, Momma got a new chandelier for our study. I love it! I am the Queen of this castle ya know ;)
And I got alittle bored with the way the cabinets in the kitchen were looking so I had them painted Sherwin William Caviar Black in oil base eggshell finish and they are fabulous! I think next I am going to ink the upper cabinets to pull it all together.
So that was our weekend folks, as always we spent it with people we love. Life doesn't have to be fancy its just about the moments.
Looks like everyone had a blast! Hayden has such pretty hair. Love the cabinets :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the black cabinets! Wish I had the guts to do ours :)
ReplyDelete