Sunday, February 9, 2014

Birthday's shouldn't only be ONE day....


Meet ZOE!!  This is the video of Sophie meeting her for the first time.  We picked her up from American Airlines on the 31st and we couldn't wait to show Sophie, so we did a quick impromptu Birthday party.

I seriously can't believe she is four!  Every time I look at her I think how amazing she is and I feel soooo blessed God gave her to us.

Annual photo of a photo now 4 years in the making.

 For an idea of how tiny Zoe is (4Lbs) to be exact, she is smaller than the flower vase.
 This face tells me she is the happiest she can be.


And then Daddy and I surprised Sophie at her school on Friday with Pizza, cupcakes and purple juice in a plastic bottle that grown up's have to open.  This was her requested drink for her birthday and luckily she gave a great description its Kool aid! 

 These are Sophie's best friends, (Charlie's Angels) Ha.  

Next Grand mamma had bought tix for us and Carrie w/ her boys to go see Sesame Street Live.  But before we left Sophie made it rain with her birthday cash and LOVED her presents.... how many 'My Little Pony's' can a girl have!?!?  Apparently not enough.




 Auntie Jojo aka me, Sophie's mamma believes in buying everything a kid wants at special events so we got cotton candy, Elmo dolls, Zoe dolls, Elmo spinners, stars that light up.  

 To all the other mamma's out there... Sesame Street is PERFECT for ages 4-6...don't go if your kid is younger or older ;)

I would say so far, being four is a lot of fun for Sophie!!!

Oh, funny saying for the week:
Yes, we watched Ghost Busters the other night and she has been running around the house singing " when there's' something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call? Ghost busters!  ( you know you had the melody in your head when you read this) 

"Mommy, I keep praying for cash and its not coming to me" Sophie.
"Why are you praying for cash?" Me
" Because I asked God for it and it didn't come" Sophie
"Well baby, God doesn't answer prayers like that.  We pray for our family and friends to have all of our needs meet, like health, and a warm house, and food.  And God brings those things to us" Me.
Sophie walks away completely unsatisfied with my response.
Turned out she was praying for cash to buy my little pony's.... 
What can I say, she my daughter ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment