Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Our world...never slows down

 We got to spend an amazing evening with the newest member of our friend circle, baby Mila.  Sophie adores her, she rocked Mila and sang her rock a bye baby. We can't wait til she is old enough to play with us.
 Of course we spend countless hours with Lou and Avery (the sisters) Without fail EVERY TIME Sophie is asked if she has siblings she replies that she has two sisters Avery and Lexi aka Lou; and a little brother Grant. 

Dustin also started a weekly tradition of taking Sophie to get a pedicure every Saturday, well Momma took a day off and crashed their pedi party, ha.  We all three had a blast.  Dustin now says he can't believe he use to send me to the nail place by myself.  I must say his nails are shinny, clean and perfectly shaped all the time now ... and people actually notice and comment.

 Now that the cousins are soooo close, literally 2 minutes away we see them ALL the time.  I really enjoy having them around our house too.  We try to keep them entertained and decoration cupcakes well... it bought us about 10 minutes of entertainment and 30 minutes of clean up :)
 Finally tennis is still going strong. Sophie is really starting to hit the ball with good form and distance.  Her coordination and strength is building and I hope to start tennis up again so we can play together soon.
Funny saying lately- 

1. "Sophie you're out", Dustin. 
"Actually, you have to be playing hot potato to be out and we aren't even playing that " Sophie

2. "Mom when I'm four I really want to learn how to iron" 

3. "I'm going to go lay down upstairs for a little while and give you and dad a few minutes of grown up time before I come back and sleep in your bed" Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment