We played hard this weekend. Dustin surprised us with tickets to an afternoon Astros game. Sophie's first one! She made it 3innings, but loved all 3 and the Astros broke their 11 game losing streak ( so we think Sophie was a good luck charm) Funny story about the tickets we got to the door and our tickets wouldn't scan... the lady looked at us and said, these tickets are for Sunday's game not Saturday. We must be living right, b/c she said,but today I will let you guys slide, come on in. SCORE!
Of course, we had to get our photo with the famous Astros backdrops! OH.. Sophie ate alot of cotton candy..so much I couldn't keep up with cleaning her face and fingers so, yes we walked around with red all over us.
This week at Grandmomma's and Grandpa's the kids learned about Indians and made feather bands to wear... which Sophie has worn NON stop. This picture is for and I quote, "my boyfriend, Carter" ha.
Dustin hates painted finger nails and even more than just painted fingernails BLACK painted finger nails. So as a joke Sophie and I colored her fingernails black.. just to see the re-action. Dad didn't lose it when he saw them... but I noticed her fingers were washed off within the hour!
Papa Jackie Boy AKA Pop now celebrated his 65th Birthday!! We celebrated with red velvet cupcakes those are Sophie's favorite.
Nana and Sophie loving each other. They look just alike to me, love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment