Sunday, April 8, 2012

He lives: Happy Easter

AHHH, Easter.  Such a special holiday and one of my personal favorites.  Dustin's family does Easter at the Country Club every year.  It is AWESOME, awesome every year!  Everyone dresses up, we have amazing brunch with champagne, they put on a petting zoo.  The golf course is glittered in easter eggs for the big hunt.  The atmosphere at the country club is absolutely refreshing on this day.  Even better Sophie is the perfect age to be obesessed with the Easter bunny, YAY!








 Yep, there are hula hoops!

 Sophie took the lead!!  Go Ski

 Next we headed over to my sisters house for another egg hunt with the cousins.  It is so fun to live close to everyone and have all the cousins grow up together.



 Sophie is using my Easter Basket from when I was a little girl. tear.
Popie and Dee Dee also got to enjoy the grandkids this Easter, they came and picked up all the cousins and took them to the river house on Friday night, I wish I would have snapped a picture!

1 comment: