I wanted to do a beach race in Galveston with my workout buddies, called Beach Palooza. The race was a 3.1 mile run on the beach with multiple obstacle courses mixed in.. let me tell ya, I am proud of myself for doing it and finishing strong.
After the race Dustin, Sophie,Ryan and Kelly and I all went over to the strand and spent the day in Galveston. It was a blast! There was shrimp festival with parades and bands and lots of people to watch.
Our little group!
feeding the horsey
Sophie caught the most beads!
So I love this picture above. I had to capture her hair at this stage... there's nothing you can do with it but laugh.
My sweet girl picking flowers by the bay.
Yes, every time I see a picture I want to stop time and have my "little" baby back... Sophie is growing like weed.
Kiki turned 28 this year and we got to spend the whole day playing at the Country Club and hanging out with the family.
Papa got her some popcorn in this picture.
She loves golf! Jack got her two sets of golf clubs one plastic and one metal..... the poor greens.
That's all folks... pretty nice way to spend a weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment