Monday, July 18, 2011

Kitty kitty, butt cheeks, golf carts and lemon drops!

As you might know we lost our dog Max this weekend.  He ran away and after searching for him, putting up signs and checking the pound, I hate to say it but I think he is gone.  Sophie didn't waste anytime making Kitty her new play toy! 
                                                            Poor Kitty in a choke hold.

  We can hardly keep Sophie out of the pool, lately we have just been putting her in naked.  Would you look
                                                             at those butt cheeks!!
                                Sophie driving the golf cart around the neighborhood looking for Max.



                                        Back at Jack and Kiki's for some more play time with Kitty. 
             Daddy and Mommy had a little imprompt to get away to Carrabba's after Sophie went to bed
             Sunday night. ( Don't get worried, we had a babysitter)  It was a fantastic date night to wrap up
             our family weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Can these pictures get any cuter?! I about fell out of my seat laughing at the kitty choke hold. I am totally stealing your child!

    ReplyDelete