Monday, July 4, 2011

Backyardigans

Happy 4th of July friends!  As you know Sophie, Carter and Hayden now have a huge water slide to play on and boy oh boy did they play!  The kids got along great and had a blast for two days straight.  Carter was so sweet to the girls and Hayden was, of course, in charge :)  Sophie loved every minute and she loves thinking she is a "big" kid like them.


Avery got to come over too and play on the slide, she was fearless.  Just like Hayden and Sophie are, I love that we have such strong will-ed girls! 
 
 Thank you Marybeth and Pat for this adorable outfit.  Sophie loves wearing it.  She prances around making the skirt move all around her.  Auntie Manda got Sophie bows in EVERY color and Sophie is finally letting me put them in her hair.


We had our usual swim time at Pappa
                            and Kiki's house.  Sophie ask to go over there, so lately we have been making 1-3 trips a day!  She is doing great in the pool, she enjoys jumping off the diving board and knows that in the big pool we have to wear our life jackets.  She is still getting use to this idea.



 Were is your nose?  We now know all the body parts, almost has jumping with two feet off the ground down, can open the refrigerator to get "Baba", waves bye bye and repeats everything you say!  I love having Sophie in our house, sometimes its strange to me... I feel that we are living with another person now, not a baby anymore.  She knows what she wants, knows the routine and is perfectly happy entertaining herself.  Don't get me wrong we still have plenty of snuggle time and I charish it! P.S. Thanks for my new soft blanket Kiki.

1 comment:

  1. I totally need one of those waterslides! And I totally need one of those Sophies too!!! I wish I didn't live so far so I could babysit. Except that I might not ever give her back :)

    ReplyDelete