Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm ONE month old!

Sophie turned one month old. I tried to be creative and hold our own private photo shoot to celebrate one month old birthday. The goal was to capture her look right now, she is changing so much and so fast. Dustin and I had a blast spending time photographing our daughter. I was snapping photos, Dustin was dancing behind me waving his hands and making funny noises... we were trying to get the "perfect" shot. Here are a few photos from our one month celebration party for 3.








5 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! Love the photo shoot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out really good Jody! Great job :) Before you know it she'll be trying to eat the flowers! haha. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these!! #1 is my fave! She has changed SO much - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just picture you and Dustin doing that! So funny! They are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics are great! I hope to meet her soon.

    ReplyDelete