My sister had her second child, Colton Dean, on March 3rd. We got to spend some time with her at the hospital while she was in labor and I got to see him as soon as he came out. He was so tiny and covered in white vernex, but it was love at first sight. Colton weighed 7lbs 12 oz 20 1/2". At first we all thought he had red hair but today when I saw him it was for sure brown. Carson (the big brother) is slowly but surely making coming to the realization that this Colton is here to stay. I tried to give Carson alot of attention when we visited. Carson even asked to hold baby Sophie! Big step for him.
Dustin and I introducing Sophie to her new Cousin, Colton.
Can you believe they are only 3 weeks apart!
Our First picture of my sister and I with all our kiddos together.
Carson asked to hold Sophie.......soooooo sweet!
Baby Colton 5 days old, what a handsome little guy.
Aunt JoJo and Baby Colton!!
No comments:
Post a Comment