Couple of Saturday's ago, Alyssa and I when to Hobby lobby and purchases all these flowers and ribbon to create the "flower balls" and picture frames in her room.
I can't decide if I should fill the frames with pictures of Sophie or of prints from Peter Rabbit.
Thoughts suggestions welcome.
This swivel rocker recliner came from my shop Brown Interiors. It is the most comfortable chair ever! I wish I had purchased one for my bedroom...maybe I will :)
Dustin and I are really going to try and encourage Sophie to play in her room, so we hooked the baby up with a 37" flat screen and rocking toy center. Notice the diaper wreath on the door. That was made by Amber and we are going to take it to the hospital with us to hang outside the room's door. So special.
The flower balls turned out gorgeous! They actually coordinate with the pink in the bumper - which I didn't expect. You're so ready.
ReplyDeleteI love her room.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come and see it in person.
I love it! How exciting =)
ReplyDelete