Sunday, January 24, 2010

How it all started!


I knew I was pregnant and couldn't sleep so I took the test around 3AM on a Sunday morning.  PREGNANT!   Just to be sure I actually took two test, from two different brands of pregancy test.  I couldn't go back to sleep after that and my husband wouldn't wake up so I got on the computer and created this little picture to announce to our family the news.  I got dressed, around 3:30AM went to Wal-mart and purchased photo frames and 'What to Expect when Expecting'.  By 6AM, I had most of the book read and was anxiously awaiting for Dustin to wake up so I could share the news.   I sat this up on the counter in our kitchen. I could hear him waking up and walking into the room.  He got a drink of water and looked at the frame and test on the counter.  I was watching him quietly from the living room. He looked down at the picture then at the stick.  Then he picked up the stick and said to himself, " one not pregnant, two pregnant" He sat the stick down, looked up at me and said, " we're pregnant".  I screamed "YES" then he came running over to me and we both started to cry.

This was the original test... yes, it needed to be photographed too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blog. So glad you're documenting all this exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the part where you called your sister at 3 am and woke her up!

    ReplyDelete