Saturday, October 4, 2014

High School Football Cheerleader in the Making

Well wahoo it's Fall and we are doing Fall things.  Mamma is having a blast photographing these two little sweethearts.  In October our favorite photographer, Ashley Love, is going to take professional pics of them and I can't wait!  

 We have also falling in love with our High School Football team. The school offered a "Lil' Pioneer's Camp" this week.  Where the "big" girls took a whole Saturday to teach the "littles" a cheer and dance.  Then everyone got to perform at the Friday night game!  
 Cheering on our Pioneers!!

I think we have a Cheerleader on our hands!  She LOVED it!

 One of Sophie's besties, Lily.  They aren't in the same class this year but they still find every opportunity to hang out together. Plus Dustin and I both really like her mamma and grandmomma... so we are happy they are buds.



No comments:

Post a Comment