We started our first swim class this month... as a parent, let me tell you. We do Cheerleading, Ballet and Music, but Swim is EXHAUSTING! Being the super duper parents that we are, Dustin and I prevailed and we completed the GUPPY class. There were 5 students in Sophie's class and 4 of them graduated to STARFISH. We were talking to the parents of the little girl who didn't pass and they said, eh this is our second round at guppies... 3rd times a charm. God bless them.
And Summer has officially began at our house... yes I went alittle crazy at market in the sample sale and I got Sophie SO many swim suits, I can't wait for her to wear all of them!
For Mothers Day this year Sophie and I made "footprint" flower pots, she LOVED making them and really enjoyed picking her colors and making the butterflies. Sophie also picked out the flowers from Lowes for the pots.... I think they were a hit.
Little Mother's Day tea party, seriously this picture should be post card.
So grown up!
Loving all the bathing suits.
ReplyDeleteSounds like she is a pro at swimming.