Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

3 Generations - me (sophie's momma) Sophie, and my mom Kathy or Grandmomma.
 Love that look on Sophie's face!

 Kisses!

 The one who made me a momma, my cutie pie Sophie Rhea

 Sillly faces!

 All the girls... that's mine with her tongue sticking out.

So for Mother's Day we decided to have all the girls on my mom's side of the family meet at Backstreet Cafe for brunch!  OMG it is soooo good.  Below I have included photos of our devine brunch...however, I had a very tramatic experience, I was pooped on by a bird TWICE while we were there.  Yeppers, just me! Good news nothing landing in my food AND I am told that this little blessing of being a target for bird poop brings you good luck, so BRING it! 
Portabello stack with filet migon, tomatoes and bacon.

Pan seared red snapper with corn pudding, delish!

Bacon wrapped quail benedict, need I say more!?!?

Chocolate cake with candied walnuts and chocolate ice cream!  Hello treadmill, you will be seeing much of me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment