Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FEBRUARY 8TH

HI FRIENDS, I AM ONE YEAR OLD!! I had a great Birthday day. My mom got me this awesome outfit to wear to my school.... I am showing off how I can stand all alone and walk pretty much where ever I want to go now! Plus I have zebra squeeker shoes that rock, if I do say so myself.
I can tell today is a very important day b/c my mom and dad keep singing to me and everyone is clapping for me today. Really cool!!
Daddy, Max and I got to stay up after my normal bedtime and watch TV. It was the best! Max is a great Birthday present, my parents are FaBuLous!

Mommy came upstairs on my Birthday and found me snuggled up tight with my Daddy. He said, every Birthday I could sleep upstairs with my mom and dad, and let me tell ya.. I feel so special when I get to sleep with them. I wake up in the middle of the night and pull mommy's hair, but she just lets me b/c its entertaining.

The next three pictures are from the day before Sophie's Birthday, I just thought they were too cute not to share!!!


Look NO HANDS!!
"why do you make me wear big flowers?"

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Love the sleeping picture...so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday pretty girl! Glad you had such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! It really has been a year?????
    She is a doll Jody. Can't wait to celebrate on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete