Sunday, January 16, 2011

CLOSET

So I put up some pictures of Sophie being super cute... at least in my opinion. Sundays are my absolutely favorite day b/c I get to spend the entire day doing whatever Sophie wants, and its the most fun!!

This Sunday we decided it was time to work on Sophies closet. Which was an ABSOLUTE mess... but hey, two full time working parents... give us a break.

So, at 8:00am Sunday morning we were the 1st people in Lowe (literally) getting new closet rods, shelves and baskets. Came home and Dustin installed the new closet, then momma got to organizing. It turned out great and now Sophie has plenty of room for ALL her clothes.







THE CLOSET AFTER


THE CLOSET BEFORE

2 comments:

  1. Can ya'll come do Molly's closet?? I cannot keep that thing organized to save my life! Sophie is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work mama! I could use some of your expertise over here. And I LOVE the new blog background.

    ReplyDelete