I caught Sophie rolling over, if you have the 2 minutes and 58 seconds, I highly encourage you to watch. The video starts off a little slow, but the end will for sure make you smile!
1. of course I have 2 min and 58 sec for Sophie! 2. She was so funny kicking her little legs at the end (agreed Alyssa) 3. So proud of her 4. You know you can edit your video to take off the parts you don't want so people don't have to sit through the 2 min and 58 sec to see her...right? Just ask me!
She is so darn cute! Loved the video and I would have watched it if was 10 minutes long.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS. I love how at the end she was kicking her little feet in excitement! How precious!
ReplyDelete1. of course I have 2 min and 58 sec for Sophie!
ReplyDelete2. She was so funny kicking her little legs at the end (agreed Alyssa)
3. So proud of her
4. You know you can edit your video to take off the parts you don't want so people don't have to sit through the 2 min and 58 sec to see her...right? Just ask me!
Awh! She looks so proud of herself! Love you Sophie Rhea :)
ReplyDelete