Today we went to church with my Mom, Billy, Corey, Carrie and the boys. My Aunt Tana and all her bunch was there too. Then we met up with Papa Jack, Kiki, Amanda and Brad to go have lunch at the Club. It was a great lunch, we got to show off Sophie and everyone oooohed and awwwed over her. Deborah and Herbs family sat next to us. It was my second Easter to celebrate with the Brown's and I hope it continues to be an annual event. After lunch we drove out to my Mom and Billy's spent the day picking strawberries and watching golf on tv. Sophie was visited by the Easter Bunny four times!!
The Cornelius Family!
Aunt Amanda, I love this picture!
Sophie's Easter Dress ( her pouty lips crack me up)
Deborah and Sophie
Easter Baskets I made for Sophie, Carson and Colton
2+1= 3
The Easter bunny brought Mom and Sophie matching aprons!
Grandpa and Grandmomma
My sister and her beautiful new addition Colton.
Carrie and Carson
Grandpa and Carson picking Strawberries
My family spending time together
No comments:
Post a Comment