Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Please Please Doctor

Dustin and I go back to the doctor today for our final visit.  As you know we are scheduled to induce on Feb. 7th, however, we are going to beg our doctor to pretty please let us check in today and go ahead and meet our daughter.  I just don't see how 4 more days on bedrest can really make a difference, but I am also not a doctor. I am a designer, so if they tell us "no" today I will be fine with coming back home til Sunday. 

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Updates:  The good news is the doctor did 3 blood test, a urine test and  blood pressure test on me (mom)  and everything came back perfect this time. She told us we were just going to have to wait til Sunday to check in and meet our little Aquarius sometime on February 8th.   

1 comment:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed that you get to meet Sophie early. I can remember begging my doctor to admit me early too and she did a whole week early.

    ReplyDelete