Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last minute To- Do's

Dustin and I are getting very excited and nervous.  Dustin went to the store today and finished getting what we needed off the registery:  Breast pump, freezer bags for the breast milk, bra pads, cotton balls etc. I made him use some coupons I had... at first he was like really I have to use these, but then when he saw that we saved $57 he was like, coupons are awesome!

I was officially diagnosis with Preeclampsia, but the official test results didn't come in until yesterday around 2pm, so since we were already scheduled to deliver Monday, the doctor said we could just keep everything the same.  My BP is steadily raising and we are over 140/90 but still ok.  I have talked to the doctor twice in the past 24 hours.  It makes me feel better that she keeps calling to get updates from me, since I am now high risk.

Anyways, my mom came over and helped me pack the bag and get all the last minute items ready for her arrival.  I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we leave the house tomorrow to check into the hospital and then come home next week parents!  So many emotions.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you and will be praying tonigt/tomorrow for you. I was also thinking how awesome it is going to be to have your mom and sis living so close to you.
    Can't wait to see pics of your precious little girl.

    ReplyDelete