Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring

 We have been going NON stop around our house. Seriously, between Dustin's job, Sophie's schedule (school, ballet, tap, tennis) and me trying to open the new showroom, are giving each other high five's as we hustle to the next place. But we did all 3 take a Friday evening to attend our dear friends triplets skate party.  It was a blast.  Sophie, of course, got right out there and learned to skate.  She jumped up to race in the 8 and under group...of course when she lost, (she was the smallest one) she busted out in huge tears.  I saw that response as good.  I want her to win and I want her to be upset when she doesn't.  :)
 Next Dee dee and Poppie came down to spend sometime with the kiddos.  They went to Carson and Colton's baseball games and then to the local school carnival.  
 Sophie adores her grandparents and even though we don't see Dee dee and Poppie everyday, we talk about them everyday.

Finally, because we thought we could squeeze one more activity into our crazy schedule, we signed up for swim lessons for the next 3 months.  However, our little Ski is turning out to be quite the little fish.  After the first week, Sophie is floating on her back and can swim across the pool - paddle, paddle, breathe, paddle, paddle breathe.  I'm actually blown away by her progress..... Mrs. Amy is a swim whisper.  



No comments:

Post a Comment