Our little ski, turned 3! She requested a bounce house birthday party for the event. We had so many friends and family attend, the day was a blast! This is post #1 of a 2 part series. More photos to follow of all the friends that attended. Sophie felt super special on her Birthday and that's all we could ever ask for!
Sophie riding the bull, our little cowgirl.
These two are were Sophie gets her good looks.
"brother" Grants first birthday party to attend!
I tried to make a cake, actually did 3 attempts the last one turned out perfect, I got it all iced and decorated the night before the party and put it in the refrigerator. Woke up the next morning to a complete disaster, the cake fell and cracked and all the decorations somehow melted into one big blob. So Dustin ran to Krogers first thing in the morning and bought all the cupcakes they had and somehow pulled off a cake.
This baby girl was not spoiled at all.....
I'm 3 and sassy!
No comments:
Post a Comment