Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sophie's World

 We took Sophie's 3 year old pictures this week and boy I can't believe how much she has grown in a year!  www.ashleylovephoto.com is who we used and recommend!! 
 

 So Sassy!!  Dustin and I are 100% in love with everything about her!
 
 
We also got to move up to the 3 year old class and Sophie is so much happier not being in the "baby" class.  She comes home from school everyday completely exhausted!   Here she is with her new teachers.
 
And on top of turning 3, moving to a new class at school, we also started cheer leading once a week and ballet ( she LOVES ballet class) we have gone to 4 class already and she is a dancing fool.... learning how to spin on her tippy toes and do all the positions.  We know many of the girls in her class and they are each equally adorable!!  Yes, I am the mom that hogs the "view window" I just love watching them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment