My mom saved a bunch of special outfits from when I was a little girl. I really enjoy dressing Ski up in them and she likes it too when I tell her Grand momma saved this for her. This one was given to me by my Grandma Re.
To start our weekend morning off our dear friends the Gray's invited us over for the first warm day to play on the water slide. Another one of our friends, Tiffany, gave Sophie this adorable swim suit and I thought she looked so freaking cute in it!!
The Bateman Bunch, Avery and Ski playing so good together. I am sure they will grow up being best of friends.
Sunday morning Daddy and I took Sophie to visit "her" choo choo train. She has a special rock that she uses to hit the train, which sounds strangely exactly like a railroad crossing bell. She drives the choo choo and absolutely loves every minute of it.
Of course, when Papa and Kiki found out we were at the train station they came up to join us with snacks for a picnic. They adore Sophie and she adores them!
Also, I am proud to announce that after almost 2 years of begging Dustin to join me at Cross fit, he gave in and joined. And he LOVES it! So does Sophie. She rowed 12 meters last Sunday and did 10 Bur pees. I was so proud.
Finally to wrap up our Sunday evening. Sophie and I made Easter eggs. She carried them around in an Easter basket for about 2 hours, treating them like her babies. It was the cutest thing ever....until one cracked. But I came up with a great distraction and told her the egg had to go to the refrigerator to get better. That the refrigerator was a safe place for the egg to rest and heal. It worked like a charm and bonus Mom got to eat delish hard boiled eggs for breakfast.
Oh, I almost forgot here's us in our newest family photo... nothing fancy just us on one of our little dates.
Indescribable love!

Great pictures! Love the last one of all three of you! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSophie looks all grown up in the first bathing suit picture.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. Can't believe how big she's getting. Love her little bathing suit!
ReplyDeleteAwww, she looks adorable in her bathing suit. I'm so glad she likes it! Jody, I am for sure going to be hooked on your blog now. Sorry it took me so long to finally see it, but wow, I love it! Thanks for sharing and I hope to see you guys soon!!!
ReplyDelete