Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Gift


Santa made his 1st visit Dec. 24th, 2010 to our house! Dustin and I had so much fun getting everything ready for Santa's big arrival.


In my family we have two very unusual traditions. First, on Christmas Eve you are suppose to greet all family and friends by saying, " Christmas Eve Gift" and the second rather unusual tradition is that after you open presents from family members you pick a box and write your name in the box and put it under the tree for Santa to come and fill. In the morning on Christmas Day your box will be full of gifts.


This was my 1st Christmas nightgown! 31 years later my daughter is getting to wear the exact same nightgown on her first Christmas. I was so excited about getting to share this with her.








The cousins!


My family tree is full of Nutt's!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post? I loved reading about your traditions. Sophie looks super cute in her gown. I hope she enjoyed her 1st Christmas.

    ReplyDelete