Monday, November 22, 2010

Sophie Stats


So we just had our 9 month check up and as always Sophie is still over 100% on the chart. She is a whopping 30" tall and 26.6lbs! Doctors love that she is growing so well and Dad and I couldn't be prouder parents.

Sophie has started walking while pushing a roller toy. She can climb as many stairs as she wants... we really have to get a baby gate!



Her favorite words are "dad" ( we skipped da da),"mom", "dog" and or course our little monster grouls when asked the question, " what does the monster say?" She is really starting to talk alot.

We finally get alittle sleep around here. So is sleeping about 7 hours straight now and has started taking one nap a day. woo hoo! I think it is b/c she is able to eat so much right now. Her numbers are low and dropping actually. The doctors are concerned about them dropping so much. From what we are told being low is just as bad as being high. We want to keep her between 2-6. However, b/c the numbers are so low they have released Sophie to eat anything except meat and bananas! Let me tell you this girl LOVES rice.

We had a great halloween and I really enjoyed showing off my monster in her costume.




We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas... Took Christmas card pictures yesterday. This is my busiest time of year. I literally work 12-14 hours a day from mid November to mid December. I will try to keep up with posting more pictures.

I thought this was fun. Its a picture of Sophie on my rocking horse from when I was a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment