I know this is Sophie's blog, but I LOVE games and my bestie, Alyssa, asked me to play so I am taking a few minutes to have some girl fun.
1. Who are your top 2 celebrity style favorites?
I am a designer so for style in interiors, I love Candice Olson! I feel we have alot in common. I think she is a horrible dresser, which I am too...seriously if it was not for society frowning upon mix match clothes, I would never match. However, the way she/ I dress have nothing to do with the way we design a room. We both design with the client in mind, we take them outside the box and make blah spaces FABULOUS!
My next favorite celebrit(ies) is a tie... can you have a tie?? Anne Hathaway and Isla Fisher. Both seem to be ordinary women. Really nothing special about their looks or bodies. In shape but not like Gisele. Both are very SMART ( something I believe you must be to even considered a favorite on my list. And both have a since of pure sex about them that intrigues me.
2. What do you collect, if anything?
Strangely enough I collect change( quarters, nickels, dimes). Lots of change, I have buckets and buckets and I roll it and stock it away. None are "collector items" just everyday change.
3. What do you wish you knew how to do but can't seem to master?
Sew. I have a sewing machine. I have taken multiple sewing classes. I love to look at patterns. I can't sew!
4. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, regardless of distance or cost, where would you go?
Tahiti! those little houses on the water all linked together where you can just walk out the door and swim with sting rays. I want to go there.
5. What were the last words out of your mouth?
Going downstairs to respond to Alyssa.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people write "your" when it should be "you're". AND when my Hubby doesn't listen. Example, he is going to kill me but here it goes. We got beautiful new doors for our front entry. I asked my husband to go to the store and get a door knob. Now, you know I am a designer, right? So I tell him I want a lever style in Oil Rubbed Bronze. He is like I got it. I repeat, what I want, describe it again...ask him to repeat what I asked for. His words, " brushed nickel lever" I was like, NO ORB! He comes home no joke with a brass round door knob. He said he got confused between the brass and the brushed nickel........WHAT?? What happened to Oil Rubbed Bronze?? needless to say the brass door knob was $155 so we have to live with it for awhile. Did I just get on my soap box?!?!?
7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
CHRISTMAS!! No joke I have Kenny Rogers and Dolly Partons christmas CD in my car loaded in the player everyday of the year. I listened to it just this week. Puts me in the best mood.
8. What is your biggest food weakness?
Everything! I love food. I love to read about food, look at food and eat food. It's an addiction, for sure. However, I have started this workout called, crossfit, or as I call it "crazy fit". And after 4 weeks of all that hard work, I am starting to get very picky about what I eat. I think its b/c I am realizing at 31 how hard it is to get back off.
Jody, You just crack me up! I love that even though D got the wrong knob, you deal with it in your own way....vent my dear, vent! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete